Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Is Monday Magic??



I wanted to start my workouts up again, but I had a terrible horrible Monday. I worked all day and then came home and fixed supper and helped the kids do their homework and my husband was grouchy because his boss was sick and my dog threw up on the rug and the cats turned over my water glass! So I'll start my workouts again. Next Monday.

WHY do we do this to ourselves??? There is nothing magic about Monday!! I find myself doing this over and over and OVER again! I want to start working on organizing my house, so I'll start on Monday. I want to really focus on my business, so I'll start on Monday. I want to eat healthier. I'll start on Monday.

Monday is probably the WORST day of the week to begin a new habit BECAUSE everyone thinks it's magic! And there are so many things that we think we have to do on Monday that we end up making it a terrible day! So since I'm working so hard on changing my habits, I'm going to give Monday a break. It's just another day of the week!

What kinds of things do you put off 'til Monday? How much more could you accomplish if you decided to join me on Terrific Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, or Thunderous Thursday?? Shoot! Even Fantastic Friday could be the best day of the week to begin a new thing! No matter the day of the week, the time of the day, you can begin where you are, with what you already have, and just by beginning, you'll be closer to your goal than ever before!

Let's get this party started!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny but true. Mondays are usually all hell breaks loose day!

    ReplyDelete