Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Little about my Playlist

Today I thought I'd write about some of my favorite music. I use my iPhone as an iPod, since I never really felt like I would actually use an iPod but always wanted one! I love the ease of buying a song or CD without actually going into a store... I do LOVE to go to real record stores, but I get easily overwhelmed by all of the choices...

Right now I have 24 genres of music on my iTunes. That includes a few audio series for personal development that aren't really music, so really 23 genres. My favorite thing to do is put my music on shuffle and let the songs decide what I'll listen to next. The only time I tend to change a song is if it's a Christmas song, and sometimes I'll go ahead and sing along with it anyway!

I think it's cool and fun to hear a Christian song, then country, then hardcore, then George Strait and then some Eminem. I sing along to all of the songs that I know. It makes me happy to have music playing.

I have a tradition in my family of taking my sons to Warped Tour. We started in 2006 and haven't missed a year since. This year I was totally at home at the Dallas Warped Tour, finding the bands I wanted to see and spending time listening to as much good music as I could. The boys always have a blast and we get to spend some time enjoying each other while sharing our love of music and weird people! This year I even dyed my hair Vampire Red! It turned out purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment