Sunday, August 17, 2014

30 Days of Blogging

I have always wanted to write a book. Ever since I read my first Billy and Blaze book in the first grade, books and the adventures they carry have been my favorite things ever! For years now, I've toyed with this idea, but my stupid life keeps getting in the way. So for the next 30 days, my adventures will include writing every. single. day. I want to try and make sense of my crazy, mixed up, ADD life. I want to pay homage to some of my heroes, both women and men that have bsred their life for all to see! And I just want to finally start a habit that will fulfill the author in me! I don't promise that I'll be perfect. I don't promise that I'll be any damn good. But I am committing myself to this journey to see where it takes us. Hang on for the ride! Shellgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment